Sunday, January 31, 2010

Confused???

Sometimes I wonder what I do to certain people that make them mad or even seem to be jealous of me. All I do is just live my life, and try to be happy. It just seems that there is always one individual that is for some reason or another, either upset with me or jealous of me. It's seems to be always about the same subject too. I feel that because I am bettering myself, this person seems to distance themselves from me. I can't say that I am sorry for bettering myself, but sometimes this person makes me feel guilty for being a better person. I really don't know how to approach this to this individual without make them angry. I guess only time will tell and all I can do is watch out for me and what makes myself and my family happy!

1 comment:

  1. I know it is difficult, but really, who the heck cares what other people think? The only person you really need to care about is YOU. If you must think of other people's opinions, look to your family and to your true friends. Jealousy is a green monster and you should just ignore it. It is the inadequacy in their own life, not your problem! You keep doing what you need to do for you and you know what, if you lose some "friends" along the way, there will be better friends who come along that support you in your life!

    ReplyDelete