Thursday, January 28, 2010

Down "50" Pounds!

I am so excited to be down "50" pounds!! It has taken me since about the middle of August to reach this mark. I am still working on the next 73 pounds, but I know with persistence and the encouragement of my family and friends....I will most definately persavier!!! This has been an amazing journey and one that I am glad to finally be on! I feel that being overweight all of these years that I have lost alot of "good' years. I can't take back all the years of sitting on the couch and not playing with my kids the way that they deserved to have their mom interact and play with them. But ~ I can make up for all those years now. I am so excited to be that mom again! My kids "deserve" to have that mom back and I am soooo excited to be that mom for them! Also~I am excited to be the wife that I want to be and once was! I am more comfortable to give myself and not hold back anymore. I have learned through this journey, that I have held myself back for years in "every" aspect of my life. Well~NO MORE!! I am going to start enjoying my life and living like there is no tomorrow! I am thrilled to be the wife and mom that I once was!! Life is a beautiful journey and I will not take advantage of it anymore! God has blessed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment