Thursday, January 21, 2010

Madison's Haircut

So a week or so before Christmas, I had mentioned to Madison that I wanted to giver her a haircut. It was a little below the middle of her back. I told her that I would like to cut it to about her shoulder blades and asked her what she thought about that. She was really excited for me to cut it! :o) So right after Christmas, John and I wanted to go to the movies and we took her to John's moms and sisters place while we went. When we went to pick her up, both his mom and sister "told" me not to cut her hair! I said that she wanted me to cut it and was escited for me to do so. John's sister said that Maddie was to scared to tell me that she didn't want it cut. BS! LOL! Now, you see, this has been an ongoing conversation since I was in labor at the hospital. Both grandma and auntie told me that I am not to ever cut her hair and that she is to have "long" hair. I'm sorry, but when did this baby "not" become mine?? So anyway, I sat on this for a few days, and then asked Maddie again if she would like me to cut her hair.....the response: YES! HA! So we did! I cut her hair and she LOVES it! And I have to say, it totally makes her look like a little lady! I cut her hair not only because she wanted me to, but also out of spite! Needless to say, grandma and auntie weren't all that thrilled but did say it looked cute. :o)


She was sooo excited! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I think it is super cute and it makes her look that much more like you! :P

    ReplyDelete